Terms & Conditions
Conditions applicable to all sales
- These Terms and Conditions of Sale apply to the sale of the goods in the tax invoice (hereafter referred to as the “Goods”).
- A contract will be made only after you have made a payment (whether that is a part or complete payment) for the cost of the Goods as set out in the sales order (hereafter referred to as the “Purchase Price”).
- You will not be entitled to refund of any money paid because you have changed your mind and no longer wish to purchase the Goods or any goods so you should ensure that the Goods are those you wish to purchase.
- Once a deposit or any other payment has been paid you will not be entitled to cancel the contract save and except as permitted by law.
- We can only specify a day but not a time for delivery of the Goods to your nominated address for delivery. We will telephone your nominated telephone number about 1 hour before delivery will be effected. If you are not contactable on your nominated number at that time then:
- the Goods will not be delivered
- the Goods will be returned to our warehouse
- you will pay us a fee for the loading and unloading of the Goods which will be 100% of the agreed delivery fee as advised to you by us which you will pay to us before re-delivery
- we will reschedule the date for delivery of the Goods and give you at least 48 hours’ notice of that date after you have paid the additional fee in (c) above
- The delivery fee in the sales order and or tax invoice is for the cost of delivery only and does not include unwrapping or assembly of the Goods. If you require the Goods or part of the Goods to be carried upstairs or downstairs this will incur an additional fee which the delivery driver will specify and that fee will be payable by you to the driver and if you fail to pay that additional fee the Goods will be left at the ground floor level.
- We will be liable for any damage to the Goods which exists at the time of delivery to your nominated address for delivery (if we deliver the Goods to you) or at the time of delivery of the Goods to you at our warehouse (if you collect the Goods from us). If after delivery you become aware of any defect we request that you report same to us as soon as practicable.
- If the Goods are not in stock when this contract is made we will inform you of anticipated time when the Goods will be ready for delivery. We will make all reasonable endeavours to ensure that the Goods will be ready for delivery on the date advised to you. If the Goods are not ready for delivery on the date nominated due to reasons beyond our control you will not be entitled to cancel the contract or to any compensation. If delivery is not effected within 60 days after the nominated date we will, if you so desire, cancel the contract and refund to you any money you have paid to us.
- You will not be entitled to possession of the Goods until the sales order has been paid in full. Title to the Goods does not pass to you until the sales order has been paid in full. If for reason we are required to incur legal or other costs in order to obtain the payment of all monies to which we are entitled from you under this contract then you will pay those legal or other costs to us on demand.
- If you are collecting the goods from our warehouse then the sales order must be produced to our warehouse manager, or his representative, at the time of collection. You will only be permitted to take delivery of the Goods if payment of the amount due in the sales order has been made.
A) Upon collection or delivery of your goods, you will be presented with a tax invoice, this must be obtained for warranty purposes.
- All pickups are from our warehouse located at 1730 Albany Hwy, Kenwick. Please give us at least 48 hours’ notice on (08) 9452 2911 before picking up goods. Pick up times are Monday to Thursday from 9am to 4pm and Saturday from 9am to 4pm. The warehouse is not open for pick-ups on Friday or Sunday.
- Pine Discount reserve the right to cancel and refund orders if required.
- Delivery dates may vary depending on availability of items which will then be placed on back order for the customer.